Baby/Toddler Sleep Talk ….
Date(s) - 12/11/2017
10:00 am - 11:00 am
NB: Bewleys Hotel is renamed the Maldron Hotel
Do you want to help your Baby/Toddler develop GOOD sleeping habits for life ?
- Understand Baby/Toddler Sleep Cycles
- Know how much sleep your baby should be getting
- Know when your baby should nap
- Learn how to help your baby develop long term good sleeping patterns
- Learn how to establish a bedtime routine
- What you should avoid doing
- Sleep training Pros and Cons
- Get advice on how to manage sleep problems such as difficulty getting baby/toddler to sleep and waking frequently during the night.
Hosted by State Registered Paediatric Occupational Therapist Fiona O’Farrell, a mum of 3 children, who specialises in Baby Development and is an experienced sleep consultant with 20 years experience in HSE & NHS.
Price €25 – Tickets are limited…
Bookings are closed for this event.